Cliosophic Society (Princeton University).
Cliosophic Society Records
51.4 linear feet, 89 total containers: 49 boxes, 38 volumes, 2 oversize folders
The Cliosophic Society (1770-1941) was a political, literary, and debating society on the Princeton campus that played an important role in the development of the college and also the intellectual and social development of generations of Princeton students.
Suggest a correction