Princeton University. Office of Physical Planning.
Office of Physical Planning Records
1869-1994 (mostly 1946-1994)
194.87 linear feet, 136 boxes) plus 33 flat file drawers and 16 oversize folders
The Office of Physical Planning was the division of Princeton University's Department of Facilities charged with oversight of the construction of new buildings on campus and alterations to existing structures. The records consist of office files and architectural drawings in a variety of formats.