M. Roberts Yaquis photographs collection
Permanent URL: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/nz8062266
- Roberts, M.
- Title and dates:
- M. Roberts Yaquis photographs collection
- Consists of 12 silver gelatin photographs (8 measuring 8x10 inches; 4 measuring 5x7 inches) of the Yaquis extermination by M. Roberts of Hermosilla, some with manuscript notations on the verso.
- .5 linear ft.
- Call number:
- C 1401
- Princeton University. Library. Dept. of Rare Books and Special Collections
Princeton, New Jersey 08544 USA
- Language(s) of materials:
- Storage note:
- This collection is stored onsite at Firestone Library.
Consists of 12 silver gelatin photographs (8 measuring 8x10 inches; 4 measuring 5x7 inches) of the Yaquis extermination by M. Roberts of Hermosilla, some with manuscript notations on the verso. Some photographs include the notation "Guaymas" on the verso.
Access and Use
The collection is open for research.
Restrictions on Use and Copyright Information
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Associate University Librarian for Rare Books and Special Collections. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
Acquisition and Appraisal
Provenance and Acquisition
Processing and Other Information
Descriptive Rules Used
Finding aid content adheres to that prescribed by Describing Archives: A Content Standard.
Machine-readable finding aid encoded in EAD 2002 created from MARC record via MarcXML and XSL stylesheets in 2012.
Language(s) of this Finding Aid
Identification of specific item; Date (if known); M. Roberts Yaquis photographs collection, Box and Folder Number; Department of Rare Books and Special Collections, Princeton University Library.
- Yaqui Indians -- 20th century.
- Executions and executioners -- 20th century.
- Gelatin silver prints -- 20th century.