Lewis, Adler and Laws (Firm)
Biography and History
Lewis, Adler and Laws was a Philadelphia law firm formed by the partnership of John Frederick Lewis (1860-1932), Francis C. Adler, and Francis S. Laws. The firm of Lewis, Adler & Laws acted as solicitor for the Philadelphia Bourse and the Philadelphia Maritime Commission.
Source: From the finding aid for C0481
Call Number: C0481
Consists of letterpress copybooks of letters (1899-1934) sent by the Philadelphia law firm of Lewis, Adler and Laws to its clients.