Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject College benefactors. Remove constraint Subject: College benefactors. Names Princeton university Remove constraint Names: Princeton university Names Princeton University. Remove constraint Names: Princeton University.

Search Results

John Cleve Green Collection, 1866-1989

AC354
1 box
John Cleve Green was a Princeton-area businessman and investor who was a notable benefactor of Princeton College primarily during the administration of President James McCosh. The John Cleve Green Collection consists of research materials compiled regarding the life of John Cleve Green and his contributions to Princeton University.
1 result
collection icon

John Cleve Green Collection, 1866-1989

John Cleve Green was a Princeton-area businessman and investor who was a notable benefactor of Princeton College primarily during the administration of President James McCosh. The John Cleve Green Collection consists of research materials compiled regarding the life of John Cleve Green and his contributions to Princeton University.

Orange Key Guide Service Records, 1953-2009

AC055
7 boxes
Orange Key is a volunteer student organization that provides campus tours. The collection consists of records that document the activities of the Orange Key Guide Service, including tour routes, lists of tour guides, guide selection information, subject files, training materials, and procedure manuals, as well as a card index of buildings, inscriptions, sculptures, and other physical gifts donated to the University assembled by Orange Key Office as a reference for campus tour guides.
1 result
collection icon

Orange Key Guide Service Records, 1953-2009

Orange Key is a volunteer student organization that provides campus tours. The collection consists of records that document the activities of the Orange Key Guide Service, including tour routes, lists of tour guides, guide selection information, subject files, training materials, and procedure manuals, as well as a card index of buildings, inscriptions, sculptures, and other physical gifts donated to the University assembled by Orange Key Office as a reference for campus tour guides.