Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Minutes. Remove constraint Subject: Minutes. Genre Terms Correspondence. Remove constraint Genre Terms: Correspondence.

Search Results

collection icon
Robertson Foundation.
The Robertson Foundation was established in 1961 to expand and support the graduate program of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Consists of materials from files of the Secretary of the Robertson Foundation, including Robertson Foundation Board of Trustees meeting minutes (1961-2009), Robertson Foundation chronological files (1959-2002), and miscellaneous Robertson Foundation Investment Committee materials (1961-1992).
collection icon
Princeton University Society of the Claw.
The Society of the Claw Records describe the brief history of an organization created by the Class of 1894. Society members pledged to attend Princeton reunions annually, either for five-year periods or during their lifetimes. Members received a charm for their watch chains which included a genuine tiger claw to remind them of their pledge. The Society's principal long-term accomplishment was the proposal and subscription of the bronze stars placed on university dormitories in memory of World War I war dead.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Council of the Princeton University Community (CPUC) established the Special Committee on Sponsored Research (SCSR) in May 1970 to recommend policy regarding often conditional outside funding for research projects at the University. The committee was informally called the Kuhn Committee after its chairman, Professor Thomas S. Kuhn. The collection is comprised of materials collected and maintained by the chairman and his research assistant. Included are files intended for the committee's research purposes (Series 4 through 7), the chairman's personal committee files, a collection of reports and other committee output, and administrative documents and correspondence.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Triangle Club Board of Trustees, which is composed of Triangle Club alumni, was established in 1901 in order to promote the Club, enhance its reputation, make arrangements for the annual tour, and ensure a record of its activities. The collection documents the governance of the Triangle Club by its graduate Board of Trustees, particularly under the chairmanship of John Ball '52 (1973-1985), and includes bylaws, correspondence, reports and meeting agendas and minutes. The collection also includes minutes of the board of trustees meetings for 1983-1992 and 2006-2011.
collection icon

William W. Lockwood Papers, 1919-1977
MC086
5 boxes 1 folder

Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The William W. Lockwood Papers document the American Institute of Pacific Relations and Lockwood's activities within the organization during the McCarthy era. A significant amount of the collection concerns the investigation of the Institute of Pacific Relations by Senators Joseph McCarthy and Pat McCarran. The collection also documents U.S.-Far East relations, particularly U.S.-Japanese trade and the Japanese textile industry.
collection icon
online icon
World Press Freedom Committee
The World Press Freedom Committee (1976-2009) was an organization dedicated to monitoring threats to press freedom, focusing on major intergovernmental organizations, especially UNESCO. The WPFC served as a watchdog against limitations on press freedom and provided practical assistance programs to journalists abroad, especially in developing countries, to enable them to establish and maintain a free press. The World Press Freedom Committee Records document the administration and activities of the WPFC for its entire period of operations and include project files, meeting minutes, correspondence, and publications.