Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Minutes. Remove constraint Subject: Minutes. Genre Terms Photographs. Remove constraint Genre Terms: Photographs. Names University Archives Remove constraint Names: University Archives

Search Results

collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Carl A. Fields Center for Equality and Cultural Understanding.
Established in the late 1970s, the Carl A. Fields Center for Equality and Cultural Understanding (called the Third World Center until 2002) celebrates, acknowledges, and promotes diversity on the Princeton University campus. The collection documents the Carl A. Fields Center's programs and administration over a period of thirty years.
collection icon

Department of Geosciences Records, 1845-2017
AC139
53 boxes 1 folder 1 websites

online icon
American Institute of Geonomy and Natural Resources
Established in 1904 as the Department of Geology, and later known as the Department of Geological and Geophysical Sciences, the Department of Geosciences has grown to become the center for the study of Earth, atmospheric, oceanographic, and environmental sciences at Princeton. The records document the department from its 19th-century origins to the recent past with departmental files, faculty files, faculty meeting minutes and visual materials.
collection icon
online icon
American Whig-Cliosophic Society
The American Whig-Cliosophic Society (1941-present) is a literary, political and debating society which has had an important impact on the lives of generations of Princeton students. It provides students with both social alternatives and an opportunity to develop skills not emphasized by the University curriculum. The contents of the initial group of records were acquired between 1941 and 1993 in agreements between Princeton University and the American Whig-Cliosophic Society. The library initially cataloged some of these records into the P Collection. Subsequently, an attempt was made to organize some of these records in 1975.