Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Minutes. Remove constraint Subject: Minutes.

Search Results

Collection
Online
World Press Freedom Committee
The World Press Freedom Committee (1976-2009) was an organization dedicated to monitoring threats to press freedom, focusing on major intergovernmental organizations, especially UNESCO. The WPFC served as a watchdog against limitations on press freedom and provided practical assistance programs to journalists abroad, especially in developing countries, to enable them to establish and maintain a free press. The World Press Freedom Committee Records document the administration and activities of the WPFC for its entire period of operations and include project files, meeting minutes, correspondence, and publications.
Collection
Student Christian Association (Princeton University).
The Student Christian Association and its predecessors were the dominant religious organizations at Princeton University for almost a hundred and fifty years. The Philadelphian Society, founded by a small group of students in 1825, was the quasi-official campus religious agency by the beginning of the twentieth century. In 1930 the Student-Faculty Association (SFA), organized by the Dean of the Chapel, took over the Society's programs, focusing on community service. In 1946 the Student Christian Association (SCA) replaced both the Society and the SFA, coordinating both religious and community service activities in campus. The Student Volunteers Council succeeded the SCA in 1967.
Collection
Online
Rovensky, John E. (John Edward), 1880-1970
John E. Rovensky (1880-1970) was a banker and economist. As a banker, he held the position of vice president at the National Bank of Commerce, Bank of America, and City Bank. As an economist, he was a member of the Economists' National Committee on Monetary Policy, the National Monetary Association, and the Stable Money Association. Rovensky's papers document his work as an economist, including his tenure as president of the Stable Money Association in 1927. The papers are comprised of correspondence, offprints, and newspaper clippings.
Collection
Robertson Foundation.
The Robertson Foundation was established in 1961 to expand and support the graduate program of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Consists of materials from files of the Secretary of the Robertson Foundation, including Robertson Foundation Board of Trustees meeting minutes (1961-2009), Robertson Foundation chronological files (1959-2002), and miscellaneous Robertson Foundation Investment Committee materials (1961-1992).
Collection
Rector's Aid Society.
The Rector's Aid Society was an organization of students at the College of New Jersey who were members of the Protestant Episcopal Church. It provided opportunities for fellowship and theological discussion; it also organized Episcopal services on campus and supported the church's mission in the Princeton area. The Society met monthly to report on its work and discuss a theological topic; this minute book records the proceedings of those meetings.
Collection

Admission Office Records, 1854-2017 (mostly 1922-1998)
AC152
42 boxes 2 items 1 websites

Online
Princeton University. Undergraduate Admission Office.
The Admission Office has determined who should be allowed to enroll as undergraduates at Princeton University since 1922. The actual composition and the desired composition of each class have been contentious campus issues since the introduction of selective admission. The debates over the value of recruiting and admitting alumni sons, war veterans, athletes, disadvantaged students (especially racial minorities), and women are reflected in the records of the Admission Office. This collection includes a number of reports and minutes, some of which are restricted, news clippings and releases about Princeton admission, historical materials, and a series of Admission Office publications.
Collection

Board of Trustees Records, 1746-2021
AC120
76 boxes 1 folder 377 Volumes

Online
Princeton University. Trustees
This collection provides the most basic source of information about Princeton University's governing body. In addition to minutes of the Trustees' meetings, the collection contains related papers and reports, organized according to purpose.
Collection
Princeton University. Triangle Club. Board of Trustees.
The Triangle Club Board of Trustees, which is composed of Triangle Club alumni, was established in 1901 in order to promote the Club, enhance its reputation, make arrangements for the annual tour, and ensure a record of its activities. The collection documents the governance of the Triangle Club by its graduate Board of Trustees, particularly under the chairmanship of John Ball '52 (1973-1985), and includes bylaws, correspondence, reports and meeting agendas and minutes. The collection also includes minutes of the board of trustees meetings for 1983-1992 and 2006-2011.
Collection
Princeton University. Special Committee on Sponsored Research..
The Council of the Princeton University Community (CPUC) established the Special Committee on Sponsored Research (SCSR) in May 1970 to recommend policy regarding often conditional outside funding for research projects at the University. The committee was informally called the Kuhn Committee after its chairman, Professor Thomas S. Kuhn. The collection is comprised of materials collected and maintained by the chairman and his research assistant. Included are files intended for the committee's research purposes (Series 4 through 7), the chairman's personal committee files, a collection of reports and other committee output, and administrative documents and correspondence.