Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Minutes. Remove constraint Subject: Minutes.

Search Results

collection icon
online icon
World Press Freedom Committee
The World Press Freedom Committee (1976-2009) was an organization dedicated to monitoring threats to press freedom, focusing on major intergovernmental organizations, especially UNESCO. The WPFC served as a watchdog against limitations on press freedom and provided practical assistance programs to journalists abroad, especially in developing countries, to enable them to establish and maintain a free press. The World Press Freedom Committee Records document the administration and activities of the WPFC for its entire period of operations and include project files, meeting minutes, correspondence, and publications.
collection icon

William W. Lockwood Papers, 1919-1977
MC086
5 boxes 1 folder

Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The William W. Lockwood Papers document the American Institute of Pacific Relations and Lockwood's activities within the organization during the McCarthy era. A significant amount of the collection concerns the investigation of the Institute of Pacific Relations by Senators Joseph McCarthy and Pat McCarran. The collection also documents U.S.-Far East relations, particularly U.S.-Japanese trade and the Japanese textile industry.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Triangle Club Board of Trustees, which is composed of Triangle Club alumni, was established in 1901 in order to promote the Club, enhance its reputation, make arrangements for the annual tour, and ensure a record of its activities. The collection documents the governance of the Triangle Club by its graduate Board of Trustees, particularly under the chairmanship of John Ball '52 (1973-1985), and includes bylaws, correspondence, reports and meeting agendas and minutes. The collection also includes minutes of the board of trustees meetings for 1983-1992 and 2006-2011.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Council of the Princeton University Community (CPUC) established the Special Committee on Sponsored Research (SCSR) in May 1970 to recommend policy regarding often conditional outside funding for research projects at the University. The committee was informally called the Kuhn Committee after its chairman, Professor Thomas S. Kuhn. The collection is comprised of materials collected and maintained by the chairman and his research assistant. Included are files intended for the committee's research purposes (Series 4 through 7), the chairman's personal committee files, a collection of reports and other committee output, and administrative documents and correspondence.
collection icon
Princeton University Society of the Claw.
The Society of the Claw Records describe the brief history of an organization created by the Class of 1894. Society members pledged to attend Princeton reunions annually, either for five-year periods or during their lifetimes. Members received a charm for their watch chains which included a genuine tiger claw to remind them of their pledge. The Society's principal long-term accomplishment was the proposal and subscription of the bronze stars placed on university dormitories in memory of World War I war dead.
collection icon
Robertson Foundation.
The Robertson Foundation was established in 1961 to expand and support the graduate program of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. Consists of materials from files of the Secretary of the Robertson Foundation, including Robertson Foundation Board of Trustees meeting minutes (1961-2009), Robertson Foundation chronological files (1959-2002), and miscellaneous Robertson Foundation Investment Committee materials (1961-1992).
collection icon
Rector's Aid Society.
The Rector's Aid Society was an organization of students at the College of New Jersey who were members of the Protestant Episcopal Church. It provided opportunities for fellowship and theological discussion; it also organized Episcopal services on campus and supported the church's mission in the Princeton area. The Society met monthly to report on its work and discuss a theological topic; this minute book records the proceedings of those meetings.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
This collection contains a compilation of material relating to student activism and the student publication the Progressive Review. The collection highlights the student body's campus and international awareness and documents the left-of-center perspective held by the Progressive Review and numerous students.
collection icon
Student Christian Association (Princeton University).
The Student Christian Association and its predecessors were the dominant religious organizations at Princeton University for almost a hundred and fifty years. The Philadelphian Society, founded by a small group of students in 1825, was the quasi-official campus religious agency by the beginning of the twentieth century. In 1930 the Student-Faculty Association (SFA), organized by the Dean of the Chapel, took over the Society's programs, focusing on community service. In 1946 the Student Christian Association (SCA) replaced both the Society and the SFA, coordinating both religious and community service activities in campus. The Student Volunteers Council succeeded the SCA in 1967.