Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Web sites. Remove constraint Subject: Web sites. Collector Princeton University. Library. Special Collections Remove constraint Collector: Princeton University. Library. Special Collections

Search Results

collection icon

Women's Center Records, 1968-2017
AC248
18 boxes 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Princeton University Women's Center is a campus organization dedicated to providing a forum through which female students can voice their feelings and concerns about student life. The Women's Center also oversees the organization of programming and outreach activities which touch on a broad spectrum of women's issues. The records contain correspondence, subject files, and materials related to events and programs sponsored by the Women's Center.
collection icon

Undergraduate Women's Leadership Committee Records, 2009-2011
AC418
1 box 255 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Steering Committee on Undergraduate Women's Leadership at Princeton University was formed in order to gain a better understanding of how female and male Princeton undergraduates define and experience achievement and leadership. The Steering Committee on Undergraduate Women's Leadership documents the group's work from 2009-2011 and includes reports, research materials and communications among committee members in both paper and electronic form.
collection icon

School of Engineering and Applied Science Records, 1884-2017
AC162
192 boxes 6 folders 4 items 2056 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Princeton University's School of Engineering and Applied Science is an academic unit which since 1921 has overseen the curriculum and administration of the University's academic departments in the engineering sciences. The records document the activities of the School of Engineering and its subordinate departments and programs from its origins in the late 19th century until the present, and consist of correspondence, subject files, research reports, photographs, and other audiovisual materials.
collection icon

School of Architecture Records, 1935-2015
AC137
29 boxes 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The School of Architecture, previously known as the School of Architecture and Urban Planning, is Princeton University's academic unit dedicated to the teaching and study of architecture and related topics. The records include subject files, correspondence, course descriptions, and other administrative materials, as well as records from the Bureau of Urban Research and its successor, the Research Center for Urban and Environmental Planning.
collection icon

Program in Latin American Studies Records, 1947-2017
AC249
10 boxes 2 items 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Princeton University's Program in Latin American Studies was founded in 1966 as an interdisciplinary course of study to supplement the regular undergraduate or graduate curriculum. Consists of publications, event information, videos of conferences, and other informational materials about the Program in Latin American Studies.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Since its founding in 1979, the Program in Hellenic Studies at Princeton University has aimed to promote and support the teaching and study of Byzantine and modern Greek civilization. The Program in Hellenic Studies Records document the academic and cultural offerings sponsored by the Program. The offerings include lectures, discussions, and colloquia led by faculty, fellows and visiting scholars, as well as concerts, exhibitions, and film screenings. The records also include annual reports of activities, lists of fellows, and related materials.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Princeton University's Program in Women's Studies was founded in 1981. The collection consists of articles related to women's issues from the Daily Princetonian and other local publications, as well as clippings on other subjects such as University investments in South Africa and the program's public website.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The collection, assembled by staff of the University Archives, contains captures of public websites created and maintained by various units at Princeton University, primarily those serving administrative or academic functions. The collection does not contain exhaustive captures of all public websites, but rather captures those select websites whose provenance is not directly linked to an existing collection (e.g., Dean of the College, School of Engineering).
collection icon

Princeton University Jazz Ensemble Recordings, 2010-2017
AC453
74688 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Jazz Ensemble
The Princeton University Jazz Ensemble was a student-run jazz and swing band founded in the fall of 1974 by Gary Getz (Class of 1976) and Eva Lerner-Lam (Class of 1976). The Ensemble, whose first director was Mark Reboul (Class of 1977), formed independent of the University's Department of Music and remained so for much of its history. The Princeton University Jazz Ensemble Recordings contain primarily digitized audio recordings (raw and edited) of performances, web captures of the Ensemble's public wiki, and scant organizational records of the Ensemble from its inception in the mid-1970s to the early 1990s. Also included in the collection are digitized recordings dating back to the 1940s from other student jazz bands and individuals at Princeton, including Stan Rubin, Sons of Bix, Prospective Sound, and Princeton 8-Balls.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The 250th anniversary of Princeton's founding as the College of New Jersey in 1746, also known by the coined term "Bicennquinquagenary", was celebrated in 1996-1997 with a yearlong series of events. The collection consists of the records of the office in charge of organizing all 250th anniversary celebration activities, as well as examples of the many publications, event programs, invitations, posters, audio and visual recordings, and commemorative artifacts created in conjunction with those activities.