Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Subject Web sites. Remove constraint Subject: Web sites. Names Princeton university Remove constraint Names: Princeton university

Search Results

collection icon

Triangle Club Records, 1883-2016
AC122
1 GB 293 boxes 3 folders 4 items 93681 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
The Triangle Club Records consists of records of the Club and its predecessor, the Princeton College Drama Association, for productions performed by these organizations from 1883 to the present. Materials include correspondence, playbills, scripts, scores, newspaper clippings, posters, scrapbooks, and photographs as well as audio-visual recordings.
collection icon

School of Engineering and Applied Science Records, 1884-2017
AC162
192 boxes 6 folders 4 items 2056 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Princeton University's School of Engineering and Applied Science is an academic unit which since 1921 has overseen the curriculum and administration of the University's academic departments in the engineering sciences. The records document the activities of the School of Engineering and its subordinate departments and programs from its origins in the late 19th century until the present, and consist of correspondence, subject files, research reports, photographs, and other audiovisual materials.
collection icon

School of Architecture Records, 1935-2015
AC137
29 boxes 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The School of Architecture, previously known as the School of Architecture and Urban Planning, is Princeton University's academic unit dedicated to the teaching and study of architecture and related topics. The records include subject files, correspondence, course descriptions, and other administrative materials, as well as records from the Bureau of Urban Research and its successor, the Research Center for Urban and Environmental Planning.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Princeton University's Program in Women's Studies was founded in 1981. The collection consists of articles related to women's issues from the Daily Princetonian and other local publications, as well as clippings on other subjects such as University investments in South Africa and the program's public website.
collection icon

Princeton University Jazz Ensemble Recordings, 2010-2017
AC453
74688 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Jazz Ensemble
The Princeton University Jazz Ensemble was a student-run jazz and swing band founded in the fall of 1974 by Gary Getz (Class of 1976) and Eva Lerner-Lam (Class of 1976). The Ensemble, whose first director was Mark Reboul (Class of 1977), formed independent of the University's Department of Music and remained so for much of its history. The Princeton University Jazz Ensemble Recordings contain primarily digitized audio recordings (raw and edited) of performances, web captures of the Ensemble's public wiki, and scant organizational records of the Ensemble from its inception in the mid-1970s to the early 1990s. Also included in the collection are digitized recordings dating back to the 1940s from other student jazz bands and individuals at Princeton, including Stan Rubin, Sons of Bix, Prospective Sound, and Princeton 8-Balls.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The 250th anniversary of Princeton's founding as the College of New Jersey in 1746, also known by the coined term "Bicennquinquagenary", was celebrated in 1996-1997 with a yearlong series of events. The collection consists of the records of the office in charge of organizing all 250th anniversary celebration activities, as well as examples of the many publications, event programs, invitations, posters, audio and visual recordings, and commemorative artifacts created in conjunction with those activities.
collection icon

Princeton School of Public and International Affairs Records, 1847-2017
AC129
116 boxes 38 items 108 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton School of Public and International Affairs
Founded in 1930 as a cooperative enterprise of the History, Politics, and Economics Departments of Princeton University at the undergraduate level, the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs has since grown into one of the nation's foremost centers for professional public policy education, offering degrees on both the undergraduate and graduate level and contributing original research in a wide variety of fields related to public and international affairs. The records document the school's founding and development and include correspondence, subject files, publications, and audiovisual materials.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Princeton Footnotes is an all-male a cappella group at Princeton University that was founded in 1959. The organization that became the Footnotes emerged as a dispute within the Glee Club, which resulted in twelve of the Club's members leaving the Club to form a separate group, the Prospectors. The Princeton Footnotes Records consists primarily of digitized recordings of former Footnotes albums released between 1961 and 1987.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Office of the Vice President for Finance and Treasurer is the administrative office at Princeton University responsible for overseeing the university's budget, procurement services, tax compliance, risk management, and other general, non-investment related fiduciary responsibilities. The records in this collection primarily document the activities of three consecutive administrators who held the position of vice president for finance, either solely or in combination with the roles of treasurer and vice president for administration: Paul B. Firstenberg (1972-1976), Carl W. Schafer (1976-1987), and Richard R. Spies (1988-2001). Also included are the records of Laurel B. Harvey, who served as assistant vice president for finance and administration under Schafer and Spies.