Princeton Alumni Publications, Inc. Editor's Records, 1895-1986
Princeton Alumni Publications, Inc.
The PAW is successor to the Alumni Princetonian, a weekly publication of the Daily Princetonian. In 1919 the Princeton Printing Company dissolved and printing of the PAW was taken over by the Princeton University Press. The PAW was a weekly magazine during the school year until changing to its current bi-weekly format in 1977. The magazine is now published during the academic year for alumni and professional staff of the University.