Office of Physical Planning Records, 1869-1994 (mostly 1946-1994)
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
The Office of Physical Planning was the division of Princeton University's Department of Facilities charged with oversight of the construction of new buildings on campus and alterations to existing structures. The records consist of office files and architectural drawings in a variety of formats.