Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Genre Terms Photographs. Remove constraint Genre Terms: Photographs. Names University Archives Remove constraint Names: University Archives

Search Results

collection icon

Department of Geosciences Records, 1845-2017
AC139
53 boxes 1 folder 1 websites

online icon
American Institute of Geonomy and Natural Resources
Established in 1904 as the Department of Geology, and later known as the Department of Geological and Geophysical Sciences, the Department of Geosciences has grown to become the center for the study of Earth, atmospheric, oceanographic, and environmental sciences at Princeton. The records document the department from its 19th-century origins to the recent past with departmental files, faculty files, faculty meeting minutes and visual materials.
collection icon
online icon
American Whig-Cliosophic Society
The American Whig-Cliosophic Society (1941-present) is a literary, political and debating society which has had an important impact on the lives of generations of Princeton students. It provides students with both social alternatives and an opportunity to develop skills not emphasized by the University curriculum. The contents of the initial group of records were acquired between 1941 and 1993 in agreements between Princeton University and the American Whig-Cliosophic Society. The library initially cataloged some of these records into the P Collection. Subsequently, an attempt was made to organize some of these records in 1975.
collection icon

McCarter Theatre Records, 1922-2016
AC131
209 boxes 1 folder 6 items

online icon
McCarter Theatre Center (Princeton, N.J.)
The McCarter Theatre was conceived as a permanent home for the Princeton University Triangle Club. McCarter began as a booking theater but ultimately moved into producing its own performances. The McCarter Theatre records document the history of the McCarter Theatre, including administration, performances and productions, and the building itself.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Alumni Association.
The Alumni Association of Princeton University organized the conference ¡Adelante Tigres! Celebrating Latino Alumni at Princeton University in the spring of 2017. The conference brought more than 750 alumni and guests to campus to reflect on and engage with not only the memories of Latino alumni but also the current experiences of Latino students at Princeton. The ¡Adelante Tigres! Collection consists of photographs and other records that Princeton alumni created and maintained during their time as Princeton students. Documented in the collection are a range of student activities, including cultural performances (dance and music), activism, reunions, and graduation. These materials were collected as part of the conference of the same name organized by the Alumni Association.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Carl A. Fields Center for Equality and Cultural Understanding.
Established in the late 1970s, the Carl A. Fields Center for Equality and Cultural Understanding (called the Third World Center until 2002) celebrates, acknowledges, and promotes diversity on the Princeton University campus. The collection documents the Carl A. Fields Center's programs and administration over a period of thirty years.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
The Lewis Center for the Arts was created in 2006 to serve as the organizational home of several of the University's academic programs, including creative writing, dance, music theater, theater, visual arts, and the Princeton Atelier. The records currently contain files of the Princeton Atelier, photographs of dance at Princeton, recordings of public lectures, and books to commemorate visual arts thesis shows.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
The Student Photograph Albums Series of the Historical Photograph Collection (HPC) contains 180 photographic albums created by Princeton University students. These albums, along with the other photograph collections in the University Archives, help document the experiences of students, faculty, and staff at Princeton University. The albums date from 1851 to 1995, although the bulk date from the 1860s to the 1910s. New accessions are added regularly to the collection.