Princeton University Archives

Princeton University Archives

Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library
Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library
65 Olden Street
Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
(609) 258-6345

Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Level Sim Collection Remove constraint Level Sim: Collection Repository Princeton University Archives Remove constraint Repository: Princeton University Archives

Search Results

collection icon

Department of Geosciences Records, 1845-2017
AC139
53 boxes 1 folder 1 websites

online icon
American Institute of Geonomy and Natural Resources
Established in 1904 as the Department of Geology, and later known as the Department of Geological and Geophysical Sciences, the Department of Geosciences has grown to become the center for the study of Earth, atmospheric, oceanographic, and environmental sciences at Princeton. The records document the department from its 19th-century origins to the recent past with departmental files, faculty files, faculty meeting minutes and visual materials.
collection icon
online icon
American Whig-Cliosophic Society
The American Whig-Cliosophic Society (1941-present) is a literary, political and debating society which has had an important impact on the lives of generations of Princeton students. It provides students with both social alternatives and an opportunity to develop skills not emphasized by the University curriculum. The contents of the initial group of records were acquired between 1941 and 1993 in agreements between Princeton University and the American Whig-Cliosophic Society. The library initially cataloged some of these records into the P Collection. Subsequently, an attempt was made to organize some of these records in 1975.
collection icon

American Whig Society Records, 1785-1941
AC011
202 boxes 1 folder

American Whig Society
The American Whig Society (1769-1941) served as a major political, debating, and literary force both on the Princeton campus and throughout the nation. The Whig records consist primarily of minutes, financial records, and correspondence of members.
collection icon
Association of Hiroshima University for Sending an Atomic-bombed Roof Tiles
The Association of Hiroshima University for Sending Atomic-bombed Roof Tiles distributes the tiles in an effort to perpetuate awareness of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and to oppose the use and proliferation of nuclear weapons. The collection includes seven atomic-bombed roof tiles; photographs of the location where the roof tiles were recovered; booklets and pamphlets on the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki; and information and correspondence from Hiroshima University.
collection icon

Association of Latino Princeton Alumni Records, 1974-2017
AC227
1 box 83 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Association of Latino Princeton Alumni
The Association of Latino Princeton Alumni was formed in 1989 with the dual mission of supporting and enhancing the role and presence of Latinos at all levels within the University as well as forming a network of Latino alumni. The collection documents the origins and development of the Association of Latino Princeton Alumni and contains minutes, board documents, correspondence, campaign materials for a Latino Studies program, and the organization's public website.
collection icon
online icon
Association of Princeton Puerto Rican Alumni
The Association of Princeton Puerto Rican Alumni or APPRA was formed in September 1982 to assist in increasing the recruitment and admissions of Puerto Rican students to the university, and to encourage a thriving Puerto Rican community on campus. This collection consists of paper and digital records including: financial records, bylaws, recruitment material, and correspondence.
collection icon
Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary
The Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary is a volunteer fundraising organization which supports Princeton University Health Services. Founded in 1902 as the Ladies Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary, the group has been responsible for shaping student health at Princeton University for over a century. The records contain meeting minutes, annual reports, correspondence, and subject files which pertain to the McCosh Infirmary, or to the organization itself.
collection icon
Bullock, Ralph Adams
Ralph Adams Bullock was a member of the Princeton University class of 1914 and a lifelong Princeton football fan. The Bullock Princeton Football collection consists of publications and clippings pertaining to Princeton University Football.
collection icon
Class of 1969 Community Service Fund.
The Class of 1969 Community Service Fund provides community service opportunities to Princeton students primarily through domestic and international internships. The records document the fund's internship programs and include applications for and evaluations of internships.