Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names Gándhí, Mahátma, 1869-1948 Remove constraint Names: Gándhí, Mahátma, 1869-1948

Search Results

collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Derso and Kelen Collection consists of correspondence, writings, published material, and over 900 cartoons and caricatures in varying media ranging from pencil sketches and ink drawings to richly-hued watercolors and limited edition lithographic portfolios created by the Hungarian caricaturists and political satirists Alois Derso and Emery Kelen. The vast majority of the works were produced between 1920 and 1950, the active period of collaboration between Derso and Kelen.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The papers of Joseph A. Robinson, Princeton Class of 1931, are comprised almost entirely of Robinson's letters to his family during the years 1941-1952, when Robinson worked in the Office of War Information and the Foreign Service. The collection includes some drafts and copies of his work, radio scripts and newspaper clippings, as well as photographs, currency, invitations and postcards. Some of the later letters cover portions of his term in the Foreign Service, though with significant gaps. The most fully documented year is 1946. Robinson was involved in the establishment of informational and cultural affairs agencies in Saigon and Warsaw, and describes the internal politics and external challenges of creating an American news presence overseas.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Louis Fischer Papers include correspondence, interviews, articles and notes, lectures and speeches, photographs, and audiovisual materials that document his life as a journalist, writer, and commentator on international affairs. They also include the papers of his wife, Bertha Markoosha Fischer, an author in her own right, as well as family correspondence and papers. In the latter part of his life Fischer was affiliated with of the Institute for Advanced Study (1959-1961) and Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs (1961-1969).