Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names McCosh, Isabella Guthrie Remove constraint Names: McCosh, Isabella Guthrie

Search Results

collection icon
Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary
The Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary is a volunteer fundraising organization which supports Princeton University Health Services. Founded in 1902 as the Ladies Auxiliary to the Isabella McCosh Infirmary, the group has been responsible for shaping student health at Princeton University for over a century. The records contain meeting minutes, annual reports, correspondence, and subject files which pertain to the McCosh Infirmary, or to the organization itself.
collection icon
Princeton university
Princeton University, then known as the College of New Jersey at Princeton, mounted an exhibition booth at the World's Columbian Exposition, a world's fair held in Chicago from May to October 1893. The collection includes three certificates from the U.S. Congress honoring Princeton for the exhibit, three copies of a photograph of Dr. and Mrs. McCosh seated in the exhibit booth, a written proposal for the exhibit, layout plans for the exhibit, and two bound registers containing the autographs and home cities of visitors to the exhibit.