Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names Princeton University. Remove constraint Names: Princeton University. Names United States Remove constraint Names: United States

Search Results

collection icon
Princeton University. Bureau of Student Placement.
The Bureau of Student Placement was an administrative office at Princeton University that operated roughly from 1945 to 1953 and acted as a liaison between the various armed services and the Princeton University community. The records consist of army, navy, and marine corps plans for colleges, card files containing information about students in the service, and the correspondence of director Gordon G. Sikes which includes letters to and from servicemen, military officials, and other University administrators.
collection icon
Committee for Public Justice (U.S.)
Formed in 1970, the Committee for Public Justice was an affiliate organization of the ACLU composed of writers, lawyers, educators and other parties who felt that the United States was entering a period of political repression. The collection consists of twelve papers on the FBI presented at a conference sponsored by the Committee for Public Justice and held at Princeton's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in October 1971.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The H. H. Hess Papers consists of professional papers, correspondence, and related materials of the American geologist and educator Harry Hammond Hess (1906-1969).