Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names Princeton University. Remove constraint Names: Princeton University.

Search Results

collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
James Magnuson is a playwright, writer, and the 1970-71 recipient of Princeton's Hodder Fellowship. The collection consists of drafts of five short plays by James Magnuson, as well as clippings, correspondence, and notes.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
James Penrose Harland was a graduate of the Princeton University Class of 1913. The collection consists of James Penrose Harland's diaries, as well as clippings, photographs, postcards, and some correspondence.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
James W. Alexander, member of the Princeton class of 1860, was a prominent New York City insurance official and financier, an active alumnus, and a member of the Princeton Board of Trustees. The collection consists of 19 scrapbooks containing clippings about Princeton University from Philadelphia, New York and Princeton newspapers, arranged chronologically with occasional correspondence and ephemera from the University.
collection icon

Jean Labatut Papers, 1915-1983 (mostly 1920-1979)
C0709
102 boxes 62.5 linear feet

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Jean Labatut Papers consists of the professional papers of Jean Labatut (1899-1986), which include correspondence with prominent twentieth-century architects, landscape architects, and designers, the architectural files for his major and minor projects, and the administrative papers and teaching materials that he accumulated while he was the Director of Graduate Studies in Architecture at Princeton University (1928-1967), the position for which he is best remembered. Also included are Labatut's family papers, containing albums of photographs compiled by his sister-in-law, Mrs. Elliott F. Shepard, while she helped to operate a convalescence home founded by her husband in France for soldiers in World War I.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
John Cleve Green was a Princeton-area businessman and investor who was a notable benefactor of Princeton College primarily during the administration of President James McCosh. The John Cleve Green Collection consists of research materials compiled regarding the life of John Cleve Green and his contributions to Princeton University.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
John Foster Dulles (1888-1959), was a graduate of the Princeton Class of 1908 who served as Secretary of State of the United States for President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The John Foster Dulles Collection consists of a small group of materials documenting Dulles' connection to Princeton, including materials on his undergraduate career and the Dulles Library.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Described by University President William G. Bowen as a "cross between a curator, a ringmaster, and a storyteller," Frederic Ewing Fox was the only man to ever occupy the office of Keeper of Princetoniana at Princeton University. The collection consists primarily of Fox's correspondence with alumni, faculty, and administrators during his tenure as Keeper of Princetoniana.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Kenneth Sherman Clark was a member of the Princeton Class of 1905 and an active participant in Triangle Club during his time at Princeton. Consists of the personal papers and sheet music of Kenneth Sherman Clark spanning his time at Princeton as well as his later career.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The collection consists of letters by American educator and playwright Louis Ellsworth Laflin (Princeton Class of 1924) to George R. Kernodle (a friend from Yale Drama School), written over thirty-three years. Also included are Laflin's notes and papers on Asian/Indian, Egyptian, and Greek drama, copies of six plays written by him, and copies of two essays on the founding and history of Princeton's Theatre Intime.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
In 1946 the University unveiled a memorial to those students who had been lost during the Second World War in Nassau Hall. The records document the planning and execution of the memorial including pictures, preliminary lists of honorees, correspondence with parents and campus groups, and programs from the memorial's unveiling ceremony.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Originally established in 1912 as the Self-Help Bureau, the Office of Career Services is an organizational unit of the Office of the Vice President for Campus Life that provides career resources and programming for both undergraduate and graduate students. The records include three bound volumes of annual reports from the Princeton University Office of Career Services spanning the years 1943 to 1977. Topics covered include alumni appointments, work-study, study services and academic support.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Office of the Executive Vice President was created by the Board of Trustees in 2005 to administer several existing offices, including campus life, human resources, public safety, and facilities among others. The records consist primarily of correspondence documenting the office's interactions with other administrative offices, academic departments, and advisory councils.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Office of the Registrar is the administrative office of Princeton University responsible for the collection and maintenance of the academic records of the student body, as well as the establishment of course and examination schedules and the collection of fees related to matriculation and registration. The records contain the academic records of individual students, subject files on topics related to admissions and matriculation, statistical reports, and other official documents issued by the Office of the Registrar.
collection icon

Office of the Vice President and Secretary Records, 1853-2017 (mostly 1901-1985)
AC190
180 boxes 1 folder 12 items 3533 digital files 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
This collection chronicles the administrative responsibilities and activities of the secretaries of the University. Included are correspondence, memoranda, and notes concerning committee activities. Also included are press releases, discussions pertaining to trustee matters, scholarship information, and biographical files on honorary degree recipients.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Orange Key is a volunteer student organization that provides campus tours. The collection consists of records that document the activities of the Orange Key Guide Service, including tour routes, lists of tour guides, guide selection information, subject files, training materials, and procedure manuals, as well as a card index of buildings, inscriptions, sculptures, and other physical gifts donated to the University assembled by Orange Key Office as a reference for campus tour guides.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Organization of Women Leaders(OWL) is a student-founded, student-run non-profit organization at Princeton University dedicated to the discussion of issues affecting women on campus, in local communities, and worldwide. The records consist of organizational materials documenting the inaugural year of the Organization of Women Leaders.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Philip Ober was a member of the Princeton University Class of 1923. The papers contain color photographs of Ober, his wife, and Elizabeth Taylor; newspaper clippings describing Ober's work to free American prisoners in a Mexican jail; and obituaries and letters of condolences sent to his wife.
collection icon

Politics in Mexico, II, 1968-2008
LAE098
11 boxes 7.6 linear feet

Princeton University.
This collection of ephemera from Mexico consists of pamphlets, flyers, serials, and election paraphernalia printed between 1968 and 2008, but the bulk of the materials dates from the early 1990s to 2006.