Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names Princeton University. Remove constraint Names: Princeton University. Date range 1925 to 1949 Remove constraint Date range: <span class='from'>1925</span> to <span class='to'>1949</span>

Search Results

collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
H. Hubert Wilson was a professor in Princeton University's Department of Politics from 1943-1977. The collection consists primarily of published sources on topics of interest to Wilson, as well as materials originating in Wilson's teaching at Princeton, and drafts of a publication titled "This Isn't Princeton".
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
George "Bob" Vaughn, Jr., Class of 1919, was a decorated World War I pilot and a pioneer in the aviation field. The collection consists of newspaper clippings, scrapbook pages, photographs, filmed interviews, an autobiographical manuscript and other materials that document the life and aeronautical career of George Vaughn.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Student Aid Association was formed in 1866 as the Princeton Charitable Institution by a group of trustees and faculty for the purpose of furnishing needy beneficiaries with the housing, textbooks, and other material items necessary for a collegiate education. The records contain the minutes, financial records, by-laws, and correspondence of the Princeton Student Aid Association and its predecessor, the Princeton Charitable Institution.
collection icon

School of Architecture Records, 1935-2015
AC137
29 boxes 1 websites

online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The School of Architecture, previously known as the School of Architecture and Urban Planning, is Princeton University's academic unit dedicated to the teaching and study of architecture and related topics. The records include subject files, correspondence, course descriptions, and other administrative materials, as well as records from the Bureau of Urban Research and its successor, the Research Center for Urban and Environmental Planning.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Princeton Print Club was founded in late 1940 by a group of students seeking to advance the appreciation of graphic arts among the campus community. The records consist of financial accounts, correspondence, and pamphlets which document the activities and membership of the Princeton Print Club.
collection icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
In 1946 the University unveiled a memorial to those students who had been lost during the Second World War in Nassau Hall. The records document the planning and execution of the memorial including pictures, preliminary lists of honorees, correspondence with parents and campus groups, and programs from the memorial's unveiling ceremony.
collection icon
online icon
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
The Office of the Registrar is the administrative office of Princeton University responsible for the collection and maintenance of the academic records of the student body, as well as the establishment of course and examination schedules and the collection of fees related to matriculation and registration. The records contain the academic records of individual students, subject files on topics related to admissions and matriculation, statistical reports, and other official documents issued by the Office of the Registrar.