Search Constraints

Start Over You searched for: Names University Archives Remove constraint Names: University Archives

Search Results

Collection
Wright, Harry H.
The Wright Family Papers consist of correspondence received at Princeton University by Harry H. Wright, class of 1903, and his son Richard R. Wright, class of 1935, during their undergraduate years, as well as printed postcards and class directories, a songbook and Daily Princetonian style book. The Wright family owned a farm in Allentown, New Jersey, and the correspondence reflects family news, domestic and farm life at the turn of the twentieth century and again during the 1930s.
Collection

WPRB Records, 1939-2019
AC306
18 boxes 4 items

Online
WPRB (Radio station : Princeton, N.J.)
WPRB is the student-operated FM radio station of Princeton University, providing music and live sports broadcasts to the Princeton campus community and surrounding areas. The records consist of various materials which document the origins and development of WPRB, including constitutions, by-laws, photographs, membership lists, clipped articles, board minutes, correspondence, and financial reports.
Collection

Woodrow Wilson School Policy Seminar Papers, 1930-2018
AC103
96 boxes 1 item 662 Volumes

Princeton School of Public and International Affairs
The undergraduate Policy Seminar is one of the defining elements of the academic curriculum of Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. The records consist of the final reports, as well as some syllabi and course materials from the policy seminars and a short-lived graduate-level program from the 1960s.
Collection
Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation was founded in 1945 at Princeton University with the mission of encouraging capable candidates to pursue careers as college teachers. The records consist of clippings and programs about the Woodrow Wilson Fellowship Program as well as reports, samples of forms and applications, and lists of past recipients.
Collection
Woodrow Wilson foundation
The Woodrow Wilson Foundation was an organization formed in 1921 in New York City for the "perpetuation of Wilson's ideals" through research grants and publications. The collection consists of the administrative records of the Woodrow Wilson Foundation, the bulk of which are financial records, correspondence, notes, committee minutes, press releases, research proposals, and awards dating from 1921-1963. The collection also includes a small amount of audivisual material, photographs and sound recordings.
Collection
Online
Princeton University. Athletics Department.
These records document the struggle to establish a women's golf program at Princeton University in the 1970s and its development since that time. Records include correspondence, memoranda, notes and clippings pertaining to Women's Golf at Princeton and Betty Whelan Donovan's tenure as creator and coach of the organization.
Collection

Women's Center Records, 1968-2017
AC248
18 boxes 1 websites

Online
Princeton University. Women's Center.
The Princeton University Women's Center is a campus organization dedicated to providing a forum through which female students can voice their feelings and concerns about student life. The Women's Center also oversees the organization of programming and outreach activities which touch on a broad spectrum of women's issues. The records contain correspondence, subject files, and materials related to events and programs sponsored by the Women's Center.
Collection
Rhomaïdès frères
The Willis M. Rivinus Papers contain research materials gathered by Rivinus documenting the legal case of Sally Frank v. Ivy Club, University Cottage Club, Tiger Inn and Trustees of Princeton University formally begun in February 1979 and continuing to the present. These papers contain correspondence, draft manuscripts of and notes for an article on the Frank Case, copies of legal briefs and newspaper clippings relating to discrimination in general and the Frank case in particular.
Collection
Woodhull, William
This single notebook was for the most part written by William Woodhull (1741-1824), Class of 1764. The bulk of the book consists of recipes for medicinal prescriptions, catechisms, student orations and a poem. A good deal of the book appears to have been written during Woodhull's days at Princeton, but some of the recipes date to 1850, beyond Woodhull's death and so were entered by another unidentified individual.