Archives of Derrydale Press, 1926-1960 (mostly 1928-1942)
69.60 linear feet
Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
Consists of correspondence and business papers of the Derrydale Press, from its foundation in 1926 by Eugene V. Connett III (Princeton Class of 1912) through its liquidation in 1942. There is also a great deal of correspondence by Connett and his staff concerning the acquisition and editing of manuscripts, sales, and distribution, and promotion of the books.