- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
Series 3: American Studies, 1764-2014
Collection Description & Creator Information
This collection consists of individual personnel files for nearly every individual at one time employed as a member or Princeton University's faculty or professional staff. The files contain a wide range of materials, from published articles to correspondence, salary records, and obituaries.
The series is arranged alphabetically by last name.
- Archival Appraisal Information:
No appraisal information was available at the time of processing of this collection.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Faculty and Professional Staff Files are closed until 100 years after the person's year of birth or 5 years after the person's year of death, whichever is longer.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. The Trustees of Princeton University hold copyright to all materials generated by Princeton University employees in the course of their work. If copyright is held by Princeton University, researchers will not need to obtain permission, complete any forms, or receive a letter to move forward with non-commercial use of materials from the Mudd Library. For materials where the copyright is not held by the University, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. If you have a question about who owns the copyright for an item, you may request clarification by contacting us through the Ask Us! form.
- Credit this material:
Series 3: American Studies; Faculty and Professional Staff files, Subgroup 1: A, AC107-01, Princeton University Archives, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript LibrarySeeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA
- Storage Note:
- This is stored in multiple locations. review: Boxes 2003-2005; 2007; 2003 784; 2004 791; 2004 792; 2005 802; 2005 807; 2007 836 ReCAP (rcpph): Boxes 2014; 2014 963; 2014 966; 2014 970; 2014 972; 2014 974; 2014 975; 2014 1020; 2014 977; 2014 978; 2014 1029; 2014 981; 2014 983; 2014 984; 2014 915; 2014 1056
- Princeton University.