- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
Series 37: French and Italian, 1764-2014
Collection Description & Creator Information
This collection consists of individual personnel files for nearly every individual at one time employed as a member or Princeton University's faculty or professional staff. The files contain a wide range of materials, from published articles to correspondence, salary records, and obituaries.
The series is arranged alphabetically by last name.
- Archival Appraisal Information:
No appraisal information was available at the time of processing of this collection.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Faculty and Professional Staff Files are closed until 100 years after the person's year of birth or 5 years after the person's year of death, whichever is longer.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. The Trustees of Princeton University hold copyright to all materials generated by Princeton University employees in the course of their work. If copyright is held by Princeton University, researchers will not need to obtain permission, complete any forms, or receive a letter to move forward with non-commercial use of materials from the Mudd Library. For materials where the copyright is not held by the University, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. If you have a question about who owns the copyright for an item, you may request clarification by contacting us through the Ask Us! form.
- Credit this material:
Series 37: French and Italian; Faculty and Professional Staff files, Subgroup 5: F, AC107-05, Princeton University Archives, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript LibrarySeeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA(609) 258-6345
- Storage Note:
- This is stored in multiple locations. Mudd Manuscript Library (mudd): Boxes 756; 765; 768-769; 772; 774; 776-777; 779-780; 784-786; 788-793; 802-806; 810-811; 813; 817-818; 823; 829-830; 835 ReCAP (rcpph): Boxes 883-885; 887; 890-892; 901-902; 910-911; 914-915; 921; 924-925; 946; 955; 993-995; 997-999; 1001; 1003-1004; 1006; 1011; 1015; 1020; 1024; 1028-1029; 1038; 1042; 1044; 1051; 1053-1054; 1057; 1062
- Princeton University.