- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
4. Hunts and Wild Animals, 1986-1988
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists of Martin's correspondence and his handwritten lecture notes from courses taught as well as his lecture appointments at other institutions. Much of the correspondence is with fellow art historians and deals with scholarly matters, including one letter from Irwin Panofsky.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Some files in Series 1: 2002 Accession, 1950-1999 contain student records that are restricted for 75 years from date of creation or for the lifetime of the student. Restrictions are noted in the folder list below.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. The Trustees of Princeton University hold copyright to all materials generated by Princeton University employees in the course of their work. If copyright is held by Princeton University, researchers will not need to obtain permission, complete any forms, or receive a letter to move forward with non-commercial use of materials from the Mudd Library. For materials where the copyright is not held by the University, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. If you have a question about who owns the copyright for an item, you may request clarification by contacting us through the Ask Us! form.
- Credit this material:
4. Hunts and Wild Animals; John Rupert Martin Papers, AC204, Princeton University Archives, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript LibrarySeeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA(609) 258-6345
- Storage Note:
- Mudd Manuscript Library (mudd): Box 4