- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
Trinity Church, 1833 May
Collection Description & Creator Information
The collection consists of manuscripts, correspondence, and documents relating to the College of New Jersey and the locale of Princeton, collected by Willard H. Bradford (Class of 1891). Manuscripts included in the collection are "An Abridgement of the Riot of 1817" in Nassau Hall, articles of agreement between Charles Steadman and the Whig Society concerning the construction of the Society's building, legal opinion regarding granting of franchise to the Camden Amboy Railroad, certificate of incorporation for Trinity Church in Princeton (1897 copy), and the will of Richard Stockton. Represented in the collection are alumni of the College of New Jersey, such as Elias Boudinot, William Dayton, Richard S. Field, and Richard Stockton.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Inquiries regarding publishing material from the collection should be directed to RBSC Public Services staff through the Ask Us! form. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
- Credit this material:
Trinity Church; Willard H. Bradford Princeton Collection, C0057, Manuscripts Division, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA(609) 258-3184