- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
- Princeton University. Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory.
- Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory Technical Notes
- Engineering Library
- Permanent URL:
- 55 Volumes and 1.0 linear feet
Consists of 55 technical notes which describe the research conducted by the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program at Princeton University from 1983 to 2005. The research addresses a number of topics in consciousness-related anomalous pheonomena of possible relevance to modern engineering practice. Using conventional instrumentation and data processing equipment and techniques, the program endeavors to identify those engineering devices, systems and processes most likely to display operator-related anomalies in their performance and to illuminate the characteristics of such aberrations.
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists of technical reports from the Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory.
- Processing Information
Finding aid written by Engineering Library Staff in 2011
Access & Use
- Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required.
- Credit this material:
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Laboratory Technical Notes; Technical and Scientific Reports, Engineering Library, Princeton University Library
- Permanent URL:
- Engineering LibraryEngineering LibraryFriend Center for Engineering EducationPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA(609) email@example.com