- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
- Department of Electrical Engineering Controllable Reactor Project for General Electric Company Technical Reports, 1947-1949
- Engineering Library
- Permanent URL:
- 3 Volumes and 1.0 linear feet
The first report presents a chart method for calculating the characteristics of a reactor. The second report offers a set of universal curves which could be used to find the characteristics more easily. The third report describes in more detail two specific uses of the universal curves which were not covered in the second report, namely calculation of the d-c flux linkages in the reactor and calculations of problems involving rectifiers.
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists of technical reports from the Department of Electrical Engineering, Controllable Reactor Project for General Electric Company.
- Processing Information
Finding aid written by Engineering Library Staff in 2011
Access & Use
- Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required.
- Credit this material:
Department of Electrical Engineering Controllable Reactor Project for General Electric Company Technical Reports, 1947-1949; Technical and Scientific Reports, Engineering Library, Princeton University Library
- Permanent URL:
- Engineering LibraryEngineering LibraryFriend Center for Engineering EducationPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA(609) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Terms:
- Electric reactors