- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
- Princeton University. Library and Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
- Industry and Infrastructure in Venezuela, I
- Latin American Ephemera Collections
- Permanent URL:
- 2 boxes and 2 linear feet
- Storage Note:
- review: Boxes 1-2; 001; 002
- Spanish; Castilian
This collection of pamphlets, serials, and bulletins pertains to industry and infrastructure in Venezuela. The majority of the materials in this collection were produced between 2000 and 2004. The ephemera was published by both private industrial organizations and Venezuelan government ministries and agencies.
Collection Description & Creator Information
Focuses on the industry and infrastructure in Venezuela, including construction, electronics, metallurgy and mining, petroleum, and telecommunications.
The material has been divided into categories based on each type of industry addressed, and within each category, the material has been organized alphabetically by publisher.
- Archival Appraisal Information:
Reels 3-4 are part of a set of 4 microfilms under the title: Socioeconomic conditions in Venezuela.
- Processing Information:
This collection was processed by Aimée Contreras, Lauren Hooten and Amanda Post Whitehead in 2005. Finding aid written by Aimée Contreras, Lauren Hooten and Amanda Post Whitehead in 2005.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Oversize HC237 .I537 1992q
The Latin American ephemera collections are open for research use.
Originals are stored offsite at the ReCAP facility. Microfilm surrogates can be consulted in Microforms Service, Firestone Library (http://firestone.princeton.edu/microforms/).
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
No restrictions. Researchers are responsible for determining any copyright questions.
- Credit this material:
Industry and Infrastructure in Venezuela, I; Latin American Ephemera Collections, Princeton University Library
- Permanent URL:
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA(609) 258-5964
- Alternative Form Available:
MICROFILM 7837 (Master printing copy. Available for reproduction only.)
- Subject Terms:
- Industrial policy -- Venezuela.
Industries -- Venezuela.
Infrastructure (Economics) -- Venezuela.
Petroleum industry and trade -- Venezuela.
- Venezuela -- Economic policy.
Venezuela -- Economic conditions -- 20th century.
Venezuela -- Economic conditions -- 21th century.