- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
30. Gratz v. Bollinger - IV. A.2.c Discovery - Defendants' Depositions - Wayne Camara, 2000
Collection Description & Creator Information
Materials are arranged intellectually by their office or project/program of origination. The physical order in which these materials came to Princeton has been maintained.
Some confidential records have been removed from the collection by the ACLU prior to being transferred to Princeton University. Additionally, as confidential records are discovered by Mudd Library staff during legal restriction reviews, these records are removed and periodically returned to the ACLU.
Approximately 1.5 linear feet of materials pertaining to the case Weaver v. Nebo School District were removed from the collection and returned to the ACLU in August 2015.
- Processing Information
This collection was processed by Maureen Callahan during the course of several transfers in 2011 and 2012 and by Rachel Van Unen in 2015-2017. Descriptive metadata was created by staff at the American Civil Liberties Union archives before transfer to the Mudd Library. Finding aid written by Adriane Hanson and Maureen Callahan in April 2011 and updated upon further accruals by Rachel Van Unen .
Access & Use
- Conditions Governing Access
These records contain work product privileged information. They will open in 2024.
- Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law , no permission to cite or publish is required. For those few instances beyond fair use, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. Researchers do not need anything further from the Mudd Library to move forward with their use.
- Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
- Credit this material:
30. Gratz v. Bollinger - IV. A.2.c Discovery - Defendants' Depositions - Wayne Camara; American Civil Liberties Union Records: Subgroup 4, MC001-04, Public Policy Papers, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA
- Storage Note:
- Mudd Manuscript Library (mudd): Box 5510
- Other Finding Aids
This finding aid describes a portion of the American Civil Liberties Union Records held at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library. For an overview of the entire collection, instructions on searching the collection and requesting materials, and other information, please see the Guide to the American Civil Liberties Union Records .
- American civil liberties union
American Civil Liberties Union. Washington Office