- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
33. Souvenir des Rendez-vous Cimentés par le Sang, dates not examined
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists primarily of material published by Paix et Liberte including tracts, leaflets, handbills, stamps, letters to professional groups, posters, final press releases, and radio speeches, all in French. A few articles from the American press regarding the political and social impact of the group's posters in France are also present. The bulk of the collection consists of graphical and textual oversized posters. The graphic designs are either based on Picasso's dove or photographs and caricatures of PCF members or Soviet leaders, including Jacques Duclos, Marcel Cachin, Maurice Thorez, Vladimir Lenin, and Joseph Stalin.
- Archival Appraisal Information:
No information about appraisal is available for this collection.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
The Paix et Liberté Collection is open for research.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. For those few instances beyond fair use, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. Researchers do not need anything further from the Mudd Library to move forward with their use.
- Credit this material:
33. Souvenir des Rendez-vous Cimentés par le Sang; Paix et Liberté Collection, MC102, Public Policy Papers, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA