- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
World History Committee, 2007-2009
Collection Description & Creator Information
These records document Professor Ted Rabb's work as a member of the board of the National Council on History Education.
- Archival Appraisal Information:
No material was separated from this collection at accessioning.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
The collection is open for research use.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. For quotations that are fair use as defined under U. S. Copyright Law, no permission to cite or publish is required. For those few instances beyond fair use, researchers are responsible for determining who may hold the copyright and obtaining approval from them. Researchers do not need anything further from the Mudd Library to move forward with their use.
- Credit this material:
World History Committee; Theodore K. Rabb Papers on the National Council for History Education, MC260, Public Policy Papers, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library65 Olden StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540, USA(609) 258-6345
- Storage Note:
- Mudd Manuscript Library (mudd): Box 1
- Rabb, Theodore K. (1937-)