- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
- Witherspoon, Herbert, 1873-1935
- Princeton University. Library. Special Collections
- Herbert Witherspoon Scrapbooks
- Rare Book Division
- Permanent URL:
- 2 boxes and 2.5 linear feet
- Storage Note:
- ReCAP (rcpxr): Box 1-2
The Herbert Witherspoon Scrapbooks consists of newspaper clippings and programs relating to the musical career of Witherspoon, a Metropolitan Opera basso and performer of songs in recital.
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists of newspaper clippings and programs relating to the musical career of Witherspoon, a Metropolitan Opera basso and performer of songs in recital.
- Collection Creator Biography:
Herbert Witherspoon (1873-1935) was an American opera singer.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Associate University Librarian for Special Collections. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
- Credit this material:
Herbert Witherspoon Scrapbooks; Rare Book Division, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Permanent URL:
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA(609) 258-3184