- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
28. "First Italian 3-D Pokes Fun at DeMille's Circus Epic." World Telegram and Sun Saturday Magazine, 1953 June 13
Collection Description & Creator Information
Arranged by topics.
- Processing Information
This collection was processed in July 2003.
Access & Use
- Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Associate University Librarian for Special Collections. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
- Credit this material:
28. "First Italian 3-D Pokes Fun at DeMille's Circus Epic." World Telegram and Sun Saturday Magazine,; Jimmy Stewart Collection, TC133, Rare Book Division, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA
- Storage Note:
- ReCAP (rcpxr): Box 1
- Stewart, James, 1908-1997