- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
9. "His Day Off." New York Journal-American, 1961 October 25
Collection Description & Creator Information
Arranged by topics.
- Processing Information
This collection was processed in July 2003.
Access & Use
- Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Associate University Librarian for Special Collections. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
- Credit this material:
9. "His Day Off." New York Journal-American,; Jimmy Stewart Collection, TC133, Rare Book Division, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA
- Storage Note:
- ReCAP (rcpxr): Box 2
- Stewart, James, 1908-1997