- Collection Overview
- Collection Description & Creator Information
- Access & Use
- Collection History
- Find Related Materials
17. "What Became of Charles Lindbergh?" Walter Ross, The Reader's Digest (Condensed from Esquire, ), 1963 October
Collection Description & Creator Information
Consists of newspaper and magazine clippings about Stewart's life and career; film stills and other photographs.
Access & Use
- Access Restrictions:
Collection is open for research use.
- Conditions for Reproduction and Use:
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Associate University Librarian for Special Collections. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.
- Credit this material:
17. "What Became of Charles Lindbergh?" Walter Ross, The Reader's Digest (Condensed from Esquire, ); Jimmy Stewart Collection, TC133, Rare Book Division, Department of Special Collections, Princeton University Library
- Firestone LibraryOne Washington RoadPrinceton, NJ 08544, USA
- Storage Note:
- ReCAP (rcpxr): Box 2
- Stewart, James, 1908-1997